Natural furnishing – Ordering Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Natural Furnishing website terms and conditions for use. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
By placing an order with Natural Furnishing you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out. These Terms and Conditions cover the sale of Natural Furnishing products contained on this website and all promotions run by Natural Furnishing. Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our customer service representatives by e-mail at email@example.com or call us on 01793 272 151 between 9.30AM- 5.30PM Monday-Friday.
Purchase of products: Pricing/Payment
• All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT to retail customers and delivery is FREE* (*SUBJECT TO DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS.)
• Full payment must be made before any product is dispatched from our warehouse. All payments taken online or by phone are taken in a secure environment.
• All Standard Delivery and Small Furniture/accessories items that are ‘IN STOCK’ or subject to an ‘ordering time’ require 100% payment at point of ordering.
• All ‘Van Delivery’ and ‘Two Man Delivery’ orders, where a delivery charge has been applied, will be requested just prior to delivery.
• Payment is accepted by Cash, Cheque, Barclaycard, MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Connect and Switch.
• All orders placed on this website will be subject to the acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability.
• Upon placing an order, all purchasers will be given an estimated lead time for delivery. Due to the increased congestion in international shipping lines and the high levels of traffic in UK docks, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays in the arrival of goods. We will however do our best to solve any problems these delays might cause. This estimation shall be in no form binding upon Natural Furnishing and shall at no point be a condition of any contractual obligation with purchasers.
• On placing your order we will send you an ‘acknowledgement of order’ email indicating that Natural Furnishing has received your order, the items ordered, payment total and that we are checking availability of stock. Please note this email is not an order confirmation or acceptance. Quantity and description of your order will be the same as set out in the ‘acknowledgement of order’ email.
• Acceptance of your order takes place on dispatch. We will inform you once your items have been dispatched from our warehouse. We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or Company.
• We reserve the right to discontinue products.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered is unavailable.
• Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error on the site.
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
If the Buyer wishes to cancel their purchase for any reason they must do so,in writing by, email or letter. Orders cancelled within 14 working days of delivery, will be collected by us free of charge (UK mainland only). You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Natural Furnishing, Anchor Business Centre, Frankland Road, Blagrove, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 8YZ firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone number: 01793 272151) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Give our customer service team a call if you have any further queries on: 01793 272151.
Updating Account Information
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your contact details or delivery addresses.
Only one promotional code/voucher code may be used per each online transaction.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website or any part thereof with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website or any part thereof following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Natural Furnishing website.
We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit your order for any reason including the unavailability of a product, errors in price and product descriptions posted on the website.
Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party. We fully comply with UK DATA PROTECTION AND CONSUMER LEGISLATION.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to inform you that any personal information you provide to us and any user information from which we can identify you is held on our computing system for the sole purpose of processing your order.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
• processing your orders;
• for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you:
• if you consent we will keep you up to date with news and offers that may be of interest to you.
• to administer this website
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of these purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS 2003.
Please let us know if you object to us keeping this information by contacting our customer services department by phone on 01793272151 and we will unsubscribe you at any time.